Fernandinho - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't blame him for slipping but fed up of him totally selling himself in attempts to win the ball back. I love him, he's one of my favourite players, but he sometimes fails to engage his brain. He'd be far better if he knew when to contain as opposed to diving in.

That said, he's still mint.

So, should a bad thing occur and Fernandinho get injured/suspended, does Fernandinho have a direct replacement?

I think he's a different player to Fernando so Pep would change the system to accommodate the missing Dinho, i wouldnt like to see Fernando try and replicate Dinho's duties.

That being said, are we short there? or is Fernandinho one of those slightly unique players, positionally

So, should a bad thing occur and Fernandinho get injured/suspended, does Fernandinho have a direct replacement?

I think he's a different player to Fernando so Pep would change the system to accommodate the missing Dinho, i wouldnt like to see Fernando try and replicate Dinho's duties.

That being said, are we short there? or is Fernandinho one of those slightly unique players, positionally
We're short, Fernando could do the job against weaker opposition but we'd need a rejig in the tougher games, Gundogan playing deeper would be most likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.