Fernandinho - 2017/18 Performances

Discussion in 'Player Performances' started by mavsmcfc, 26 Aug 2017.

1. TCIB

TCIB

Currently, netdev
    Fernandinho has been directly involved in four goals in his last four Premier League appearances (two goals, two assists), as many as in his previous 64.

2. jamesha

jamesha

Our most important player in my opinion. In just about every other position we have good cover but not sure Yaya could play Fern's role against the best and Danilo is unproven there.

I guess Delph could cover but then who plays at left back?

I would trust Pep to come up with a solution though - and probably one that surprises everyone.

3. ws01

ws01

4. Easy

Easy

Was just thinking about posting.

Great article.

Can’t believe so many wanted him sold because he was played in every position but DM last season and was out of form.

One of our most consistent players since he joined. Let’s not forget that for a long time he did the work of two players when Yaya went forward and crawled back, putting in zero defensive effort in many games.

Top, top player. Will get the extension he deserves.

5. CityInWashingtonState

CityInWashingtonState

Indispensable. But racking up way too many minutes for a 32-year-old holding midfielder in an aggressive pressing team. IMO, we need cover for Fernandinho as soon as possible.

6. bellsouth

bellsouth

Played another 95 mins just now for Brazil. Desperately needs resting for the England game!

7. Dirty Harry

Dirty Harry