first time in Colin Bell Level 3 tomorrow...

Think you may have got the record for quoting the oldest post ever on Bluemoon!

ha ha! oh sh!t, i didnt realise the dates of the previous posts!!! I was googling views from L3 and this bluemoon post popped up so i replied! What a penis i am

ha ha! oh sh!t, i didnt realise the dates of the previous posts!!! I was googling views from L3 and this bluemoon post popped up so i replied! What a penis i am

Ha. As others have said it's a different view in L3 but like others they have their good and bad. If you've never done it try it. You do see the game from a different perspective.

Ha. As others have said it's a different view in L3 but like others they have their good and bad. If you've never done it try it. You do see the game from a different perspective.
3d-puppet-looking-field-glass-6322944.jpg

Imagine being in the ground surrounded by the participants of the match day thread.

Great holistics up there though.

Imagine being in the ground surrounded by the participants of the match day thread.

Great holistics up there though.

lol i used to be a participant on the match day thread but i had to stop as it wasnt good for my health.

Only ever saw one match from CB level 3. Honestly, all the seats at the Etihad are perfectly good, but it did feel just a little too far away from the action, for my liking.
Think about the last row of the highest tiers at the Bernabeu and the Nou Camp, though. That's something else.
By the way what are the very front-line seats that were put in two seasons back like? That would suit me even less that being in the last row of CB level 3, I think.

The front few rows of the Colin Bell Top tier offer the best view in the stadium, IMO. Even better than the second tier corporate seats, especially towards the middle. Also, you have the sun and wind at your back and nobody jumps up when we attack, spoiling the view. It's full of lifetime City regulars, too.

As you get towards the back it starts to feel a bit too far from the action, like the top of the new Kippax did.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.