Found out a little snippet

Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
Longsight-memories said:
He's having you on mate................

The team stay at the Malmaison the night before the game and the coach leaves to take them to the ground at approx 12:30 (for a 3:00 kick-off).

So if i post photos next week from inside the Hilton you owe me a pint eh!

If the City team are at the Hilton before the game tomorrow I will show my arse in Kro Bars window in Piccadilly.
Every home game I walk past the Malmaison from the train station and some of our kids stop and hang around outside for autographs while we carry on to the Kro in Piccadilly. It happens every game mate ....... wasting your time if you go to the Hilton ............... we are also sponsored by Malmaison and that's part of the deal.

mmm the lad who has an appartment at the Hilton why would he want to make himself a **** like quite a few on here?
As for th ave my mistake hands up,,,

Longsight-memories said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Longsight-memories said:
If you post a photo of the City team having a beer in the Manchester Hilton next week an hour before kick-off (at Loftus Road) I'll buy you free drinks for a year!

Thats not what I said... any you know it..
That's exactly what you said. Might not have been what you meant...;-) I don't make bets like that unless I'm on a cert!

Seriously, I heard Bernard Halford talk about pre-match arrangements earlier this year and it's quite amazing the detail they go into. They have a contract with Malmaison as they provide them with a separate wing (for security purposes) and are happy to let the City chefs manage things in the kitchens.

Longsight-memories said:
Longsight-memories said:

If the City team are at the Hilton before the game tomorrow I will show my arse in Kro Bars window in Piccadilly.
Every home game I walk past the Malmaison from the train station and some of our kids stop and hang around outside for autographs while we carry on to the Kro in Piccadilly. It happens every game mate ....... wasting your time if you go to the Hilton ............... we are also sponsored by Malmaison and that's part of the deal.

mmm the lad who has an appartment at the Hilton why would he want to make himself a **** like quite a few on here?
As for th ave my mistake hands up,,,

They're there now, they have lunch around 3, then dinner at 7.30, they stay on the 16th and 17th floor. Hilton just had ESPN fitted for the team.

just to add more gossip, girlfriends daughters stayed in the hilton a few weeks back and saw city in there before the match.....

.....just saying, like.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Longsight-memories said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
If you post a photo of the City team having a beer in the Manchester Hilton next week an hour before kick-off (at Loftus Road) I'll buy you free drinks for a year!

That's exactly what you said. Might not have been what you meant...;-) I don't make bets like that unless I'm on a cert!

Seriously, I heard Bernard Halford talk about pre-match arrangements earlier this year and it's quite amazing the detail they go into. They have a contract with Malmaison as they provide them with a separate wing (for security purposes) and are happy to let the City chefs manage things in the kitchens.

Not no more, but it is true they have an italian chef go round with the team, has long scraggly hair, Halford sits on mancinis table, then the physios and docs have their table then the team has their own......with Jose who bobs in and out.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Longsight-memories said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

He was telling my Lad that before every home game the team meet up at the Hilton an hour before they go to the ground
touché

Longsight-memories said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Longsight-memories said:

He was telling my Lad that before every home game the team meet up at the Hilton an hour before they go to the ground
touché
They stay there the night before. But you said you would post a photo of them in there next week. So you lost.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.