Found out a little snippet

Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
Longsight-memories said:
..Just spoke with my lad, (7 of them out for the Wolves game..his firm paid!!)last night in the print works was saying how expensive 4 quid for a bottle of beer!
Anyway they met a Swedish mate who lives in the Hilton he has an apartment there...he is the headman /boss of a Swedish recruitment firm who find people jobs his firm said he could move to anywhere in the UK & as he is a city fan he picked Manchester.. (could be a help if anyone needs a job)
He was telling my Lad that before every home game the team meet up at the Hilton an hour before they go to the ground..So they will be have a beer there tomorrow..& photos....

Whats 7th Avenue like lucky sods will be going there tonight..oh and they have booked at Gaucho argggggggggg

He's having you on mate................

The team stay at the Malmaison the night before the game and the coach leaves to take them to the ground at approx 12:30 (for a 3:00 kick-off).

So if i post photos next week on here from inside the Hilton & city players (pre wolves game)you owe me a pint eh!

Last season City team were always at Malmaison near Pic Station before games.

Does anyone know for definite where they go pre-match now?

Longsight-memories said:
Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
Longsight-memories said:
..Just spoke with my lad, (7 of them out for the Wolves game..his firm paid!!)last night in the print works was saying how expensive 4 quid for a bottle of beer!
Anyway they met a Swedish mate who lives in the Hilton he has an apartment there...he is the headman /boss of a Swedish recruitment firm who find people jobs his firm said he could move to anywhere in the UK & as he is a city fan he picked Manchester.. (could be a help if anyone needs a job)
He was telling my Lad that before every home game the team meet up at the Hilton an hour before they go to the ground..So they will be have a beer there tomorrow..& photos....

Whats 7th Avenue like lucky sods will be going there tonight..oh and they have booked at Gaucho argggggggggg

He's having you on mate................

The team stay at the Malmaison the night before the game and the coach leaves to take them to the ground at approx 12:30 (for a 3:00 kick-off).

So if i post photos next week from inside the Hilton you owe me a pint eh!

If the City team are at the Hilton before the game tomorrow I will show my arse in Kro Bars window in Piccadilly.

Every home game I walk past the Malmaison from the train station and some of our kids stop and hang around outside for autographs while we carry on to the Kro in Piccadilly. It happens every game mate ....... wasting your time if you go to the Hilton ............... we are also sponsored by Malmaison and that's part of the deal.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Longsight-memories said:
So if i post photos next week from inside the Hilton you owe me a pint eh!
If you post a photo of the City team having a beer in the Manchester Hilton next week an hour before kick-off (at Loftus Road) I'll buy you free drinks for a year!

Thats not what I said... any you know it..

Statt0 said:
Last season City team were always at Malmaison near Pic Station before games.

Does anyone know for definite where they go pre-match now?

100% the Malmaison, unless it's changed after the Villa game.

Yer i serve them night before, they go for their walk around 10.15 on the morning, HILTON got the contract this season, they have the exec suite on 1st floor, Jose the liason sorts it all out.

This was my status before Villa game.....

Will die a happy man now after spending the night with the City players, No Zabba, Aguero or Tev....... — at Executive Lounge Hilton Manchester
Like · · Tag friends · 15 October at 05:30

They definitely stayed in the Hilton the night before the Villa home game

My sister was at a 'do' there and saw several of the players. She was told by one of the staff that the entire team were staying there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.