Gabriel Jesus - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Age and inexperince aren't the same.Kelechi showed nothing of the ability and the vision Gabriel displays,he's on another level in comparison.
'The rest i made up'? what was that then?
Jesus is clearly far superior to Kelechi. Jesus is currently going through some bad luck - it happens though.

Can anyone explain to me why his performance on Monday has people clambering to state that he isn't good enough? I thought he looked lively against a team that had literally parked the school bus, yellow bus and bingo bus all at the same time. If anything, I think he and Aguero get in each other's way when paired together as they both seek to occupy similar spaces on the pitch. The only negative I could place on him would be that he was a tad quiet. I would play him up front on his own on Saturday and see how he gets on. Going on how he went last season, I would bet he nails it.

Can anyone explain to me why his performance on Monday has people clambering to state that he isn't good enough? I thought he looked lively against a team that had literally parked the school bus, yellow bus and bingo bus all at the same time. If anything, I think he and Aguero get in each other's way when paired together as they both seek to occupy similar spaces on the pitch. The only negative I could place on him would be that he was a tad quiet. I would play him up front on his own on Saturday and see how he gets on. Going on how he went last season, I would bet he nails it.

Agreed mate I don't think he's done anything badly yet this season just hasn't gotten off the mark yet. I do think; however, that he and Sergio should only be played together against the lower teams in the league. They both seem better in our system as the single striker.

He needs to get used to the fact that he's going to get kicks off defenders and get no protection from referees. Both games this year he's been kicked and stopped to complain only to get told to play on.

Not easy for a new lad in a big league.

He needs to get used to the fact that he's going to get kicks off defenders and get no protection from referees. Both games this year he's been kicked and stopped to complain only to get told to play on.

Not easy for a new lad in a big league.

Comments like this always crack me up. Have you ever seen one of his games in Brazil? The Premier League is like a no contact sport compared to over there, if there's one player at the club who knows what it's like to be hacked down and get nothing from the ref, it's Jesus.

Comments like this always crack me up. Have you ever seen one of his games in Brazil? The Premier League is like a no contact sport compared to over there, if there's one player at the club who knows what it's like to be hacked down and get nothing from the ref, it's Jesus.

Fair enough.

And yet he stopped and complained each time he was kicked?

Like I said, it's hard far a young lad in a new league.

It's because this forum is full of nutters.

It's because this forum is full of nutters.
megged.gif

Tend to agree with you JHD

If I absolutely had to go out on a limb and guess, I'd say most of the people who are criticizing Jesus are staunch Aguero fans. There seems to be a small clutch of fans who seem to react very negatively to suggestions Aguero might not be the player he was. I'd put them in the 442 brigade too.

I still think Aguero's better on his day, but I think benching him for Jesus for a bit would add fluency to our play with Jesus up top and give Aguero a kick up the backside. He responded brilliantly in February so why not again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.