Gabriel Jesus - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's Sterling? If he's scoring way beyond expectations and having lots of shots shouldn't he be way to the top right?
Above Sané and to the right of Hazard, not labelled on that one though.

Anyone else starting to notice him starting to feel more comfortable adding some "Brazilian flash" recently? He's still putting in shifts, but he's definitely getting more comfortable expressing himself. I love it, icing on the cake to this team.

Anyone else starting to notice him starting to feel more comfortable adding some "Brazilian flash" recently? He's still putting in shifts, but he's definitely getting more comfortable expressing himself. I love it, icing on the cake to this team.

I have noticed that a little, but Iwish he could find his shooting boots to go with it. No goals in 8 or 9 games now, and it's OK when Sterling, Sané and KDB are there to pick up the goals, but if he could start scoring again, that'd be pretty useful, we might even be able to give Aguero a few games rest to fix his heel injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.