Gareth Bale

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I'd love us to sign Bale, I don't think there's anything in this. People are reading too much into it.

If we won't let Madrid have Aguero, there's absolutely zero chance they'll let us have Bale. Nothing in this I'd say.

25iyrux.jpg
Surely Bale's not that daft. Taking a picture with Ferran is one thing, but with another club's shirt included in the picture (even if it is an MLS team), he's asking for grief.

I suppose the one thing that'll come out of this nice & early in the transfer window is clarification of Real's position on Bale. If he gets a dressing down and reminded of his future responsibilities as a Real player, then he knows he has a future and is staying.

If Real dress Bale down for his faux pas and add 'NYFC couldn't afford your transfer fee anyway', then I suppose he'd then know there's a price Real would be willing to accept and interested parties would have to negotiate with this figure in mind.

Like I said, some may see Bale as being a bit dense (ages since I've heard that one) :-), but in this day and age I personally think players are more clued up than we sometimes give them credit for.

Having said that being clued up is one thing, knowing how best use it to your advantage without your representatives standing behind pulling your strings is another.

its daft of bale to have been photo with a man city official but great PR on man city part to have him with bale it will give the sterling deal a push on and Liverpool may think about the next offer from man city

Both of them knew the picture would be public and create a bit of a buzz.

They will have their own motives for having it taken but unfortunately for City I doubt they're the same as each others!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.