George Floyd murder | Clashes between US police and protestors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking disgusting these rioters, completely betraying the just cause that so many have rallied to.

It is the right to protest, not ransack Watches of Switzerland and Chanel in NYC Soho. As for Minnesotta and others, they will find that the businesses they have torched and stolen from are from their own struggling neighbourhoods, already crippled by the lockdown.

Those places won't be back anytime soon, certainly not before those in Manhattan.
TH, i respect your posts & look forward to your tidbits of transfer info, so don't think this is me screaming at you........

What happens when peaceful protests go unheard? At some point, shit has to get serious. Let me ask you this:
If I came to your house every night for 50 years and smacked the fuck out of your wife & kids, how long would it be before you kicked my ass? I'm guessing not that long. I've lived in England & the US and I can tell you, you have no idea how it is being a minority in the US. It's a lot different here than over there, racially. It's open season on us and we are saying FUCK THAT. Businesses can rebuild, lost lives are lost forever.

Read about Emmett Till and try and stomach those pictures if you can. They are very disturbing. This was a 14 year old boy killed by racist twats who were never punished. This is why we riot. Nothing changed since Emmett in 1955

Not from what I've seen, no. Murder is an act carried out with the intention to kill someone and I don't think that is the case. It definitely looks like manslaughter as the police were negligent and they were completely responsible for his death.

'Manslaughter' would be kneeling on his neck and then getting up when he hear him say "I can't breathe!" a couple of times, but he dies anyway.

'Murder' should be hearing that complaint, ignoring it and continuing to kneel on his neck, knowing the pressure you're putting on it, and you continue to do so for a couple of minutes when he's non-responsive.

That action moves into malicious intent.

How it's not 'murder' is unbelievable.

had the misfortune to watch some horrific videos on twitter today of baying mob kick a shopkeeper to death, that bit i just don't get, i maybe naive but what justification is there?

if that baying mob did that to the police i would get it albeit two wrongs dont make a right, but i would get it

i suppose they would not be legitimate protesters but using the situation for more sinister reasons??

I guess you are referring to the beating of the guy who was protecting his shop with machete. He was not beaten to death, though if he was actually protecting his shop and not just went Rambo with protesters (if they lie he was beaten to death, I wouldn't be surprised they lied about keeping his shop), it's a shit stuff to do, even if he is some racist ****, it's not him they should fight against, it's institutional racism they should fight against.

Looting and vandalism is a symptom of the problem and I'm not sure why that would be anyone's entry point into the conversation.

The far, far greater atrocities being committed right now include compliant journalists being arrested, shot in the face and blinded, nurses are being pepper sprayed while trying to treat the wounded, peaceful protestors are getting run over, tear gassed and trampled by horses, non-protesting citizens are being shot at on their own property while following curfew guidelines or in the streets while walking home with their shopping. If anyone can tell me how swiping a couple of watches from a shop is the main talking point then I'd be very fucking interested to hear that take.

Police Departments like those in Flint are in the minority and the rest are fuelling the chaos. Whenever there is unrest, there will be those looking to take advantage.

The destruction of independent stores is something I could never condone but that's not what the problem is. There's no point pulling up weeds if you aren't getting to the roots.

I guess you are referring to the beating of the guy who was protecting his shop with machete. He was not beaten to death, though if he was actually protecting his shop and not just went Rambo with protesters (if they lie he was beaten to death, I wouldn't be surprised they lied about keeping his shop), it's a shit stuff to do, even if he is some racist ****, it's not him they should fight against, it's institutional racism they should fight against.

After watching that video I can say that the scum who beat him and threw rocks at him need some pretty rough justice themselves, I hope it visits them soon.

Looting and vandalism is a symptom of the problem and I'm not sure why that would be anyone's entry point into the conversation.

The far, far greater atrocities being committed right now include compliant journalists being arrested, shot in the face and blinded, nurses are being pepper sprayed while trying to treat the wounded, peaceful protestors are getting run over, tear gassed and trampled by horses, non-protesting citizens are being shot at on their own property while following curfew guidelines or in the streets while walking home with their shopping. If anyone can tell me how swiping a couple of watches from a shop is the main talking point then I'd be very fucking interested to hear that take.

Police Departments like those in Flint are in the minority and the rest are fuelling the chaos. Whenever there is unrest, there will be those looking to take advantage.

The destruction of independent stores is something I could never condone but that's not what the problem is. There's no point pulling up weeds if you aren't getting to the roots.
THIS, THIS and EXACTLY THIS

'Manslaughter' would be kneeling on his neck and then getting up when he hear him say "I can't breathe!" a couple of times, but he dies anyway.

'Murder' should be hearing that complaint, ignoring it and continuing to kneel on his neck, knowing the pressure you're putting on it, and you continue to do so for a couple of minutes when he's non-responsive.

That action moves into malicious intent.

How it's not 'murder' is unbelievable.
It's murder, nothing more, nothing less. Knee on neck for 9 minutes, 2+ of those after he became unresponsive. He begged for air, for water, for his dead mother. It's fucking murder and those 4 pigs need to hang for it.

Last edited:
Fucking disgusting these rioters, completely betraying the just cause that so many have rallied to.

It is the right to protest, not ransack Watches of Switzerland and Chanel in NYC Soho. As for Minnesotta and others, they will find that the businesses they have torched and stolen from are from their own struggling neighbourhoods, already crippled by the lockdown.

Those places won't be back anytime soon, certainly not before those in Manhattan.

Some of the rioters are trying to "betray the just cause." They're plants trying to foment more racial violence. Pushing protesters into police, breaking shop windows, wearing 88s and 3% patches and tattoos, setting churches on fire.

Your post hints in the direction of you not having seen evidence of that as well.

There are four sides here, not two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.