Gin

Asdas has just reduced a full litre bottle of Tanqueray export strenth gin down to £22.00
We ar3e having it tonight with Shhewppes and ice and a slice.
I cannot describe how incredible this gin is.

The Bombay the other night was fine but I do question the extra botanicals ?
The Tanqueray nos 10 in my opinion is ecsquisite but massively overpriced at £30 for a small bottle.
The Tanqueray is as smooth as can be and the clarity and taste is up there with the best.
Never ever be afraid to ressurect a thread if you have something to offer our forum.
If we work together our wallets survive !

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if anyone here has tried it, but can anyone recommend a gin similar in taste to the Minorcan's Xoriguer gin? Our bottle from hols is about to run out and wouldn't mind trying something with a similar 'earthy & unfiltered' taste which is more readily available in the UK?

Just done blind tasting with eight friends including Hendricks, Bombay, Aldi and Gordon's. Based on taste alone (out of ten) and served with fever tree tonic and drinkers own choice of lemon, lime and/or cucumber:
Aldi London 68/80 and top on 7/8
Hend: 62/80 and top of 1
Bombay saphire 55/80
Gordon's 54/80

Great day had by all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.