Glass Tunnel now taking shape

i domt know but if i owned a company that sank a large sponsorship fee into the club id want some sort of return ie tickets for games and private dinning area or am i being unreasonable
i dont know what we provide at present does anyone know

OK back on topic - to try and understand whats going on with this flaming tunnel, here are the three layers of the Colin Bell Stand at Level 1 and the two levels below it

So here's the Level 1 Concourse level - its at this level that the walls have been built - you can see it will create route direct from the Front Door to the back of Level1 Block 126
colinbellconcourselevel1.jpg

Stepping down one level we have this - this is the level that leads to that seemingly unused entrance in the middle of Level 1 Block 126
colinbelllowerlevel.jpg

And then finally we get down to this where the bulk of the rooms are including the current tunnel and players changing rooms and also the lower coach entrance
colinbelllowestlevel.jpg

So somehow City are jigging around access across those three levels

No - I knew you were having a laugh. It was just to answer the curious and save them looking it up.

TBH if you look it up it gives alternates that are receptacles to puke in so you wern't far off anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.