Glass tunnel to changing rooms

There's always one, and this time it's you berryblue. Were you a prefect at school?

Once again members troll insults rather than respect other peoples views when they can't come up with an intelligent reply. Don't bother with a reply yourself. As long as the mods. let this go on it will never stop and I won't wish to be part of it.

Got a viewing of the mock up next week, debating whether to get a couple in there.

Unfortunately this is what the Club has to do to keep up with the other top teams, standing still is no longer an option in this day and age.

I was shunted out of the Family Stand and although not at all happy at the time I have settled quite happily into Block 211 where the banter with the away fans has added to my match day experience.

New experiences are fun and different. Like someone said above if your standing still your going backwards.

Like I said before this is a cool little feature and something I have seen in person in New York.

Unfortunately this is what the Club has to do to keep up with the other top teams, standing still is no longer an option in this day and age.

I was shunted out of the Family Stand and although not at all happy at the time I have settled quite happily into Block 211 where the banter with the away fans has added to my match day experience.

do any other teams in the prem have a glass tunnel like we will ?

"Tottenham unveil flash new stadium design with glitzy restaurant, wine and cheese bar and glass-fronted view into the players' tunnel."

I didn't think you would want the link as it was the Daily Fail, I looked it up on Google though!!

perhaps in a few years every prem club will have one. i can see chelsea going for one with their new stadium. they need to get the right balance and increase non corporate areas i.e. north stand extension though.

By the way there are two levels of tunnel club corporate - one more formal than the other. Apparently a full mock up has now been built within the Colin Bell Stand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.