Good hotels in Windsor

andyhinch

Bit random but a good mate of mine has just had a kidney removed due to cancer so going to pop down to see him any recommendations ? I'm taking BG74 a travel lodge won't do

Beaumont House Hotel is very nice kid. Nice rooms and even a goblin teasmade!!!

Runnymede in Egham just off the m25. Not cheap but brilliant hotel on the river Thames

If you can afford it, the Harte and Garter. It is across the road from the visitors entrance to the Castle.

We had a four poster bed with expensive, quality furnishings and a huge bathroom with roll top bath and a huge walk-in shower. We also had a balcony facing the castle so we had an excellent view of the castle. The other rooms (ie those at the back) are not so good. No parking though - as with most hotels in the centre of town. You have to use an NCP. Don't know the costs as we got the train into Windsor. The cooked to order breakfast is excellent.

The Sir Christopher Wren Hotel, looks to be the nicest. Friends of ours stayed there and loved it.

Bit random but a good mate of mine has just had a kidney removed due to cancer so going to pop down to see him any recommendations ? I'm taking BG74 a travel lodge won't do
I'm working In London but we stay in the Marriott Heathrow/Windsor and get the train from Datchet each morning. The hotel is actually located in Langley (Slough) approx 10 min drive from Windsor. Our company gets a decent rate for us at £85 but don't know what the normal rate is. Good hotel with gym and pool and right next to the M4. Toby Carvery and a Harvester are next door if you don't want to pay extortionate food prices in the hotel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.