Good hotels in Windsor

I'm working In London but we stay in the Marriott Heathrow/Windsor and get the train from Datchet each morning. The hotel is actually located in Langley (Slough) approx 10 min drive from Windsor. Our company gets a decent rate for us at £85 but don't know what the normal rate is. Good hotel with gym and pool and right next to the M4. Toby Carvery and a Harvester are next door if you don't want to pay extortionate food prices in the hotel.
Can't remember the room number, but if you're staying on the ground floor on the side nearest the road don't use the kettle.

I stayed in the Royal Adelaide Hotel a lot when I was working down at Heathrow. It's a nice hotel, 10 minutes walk out of the center (you can walk down the Long Walk in Windsor Great Park into town) and is pretty good value considering its location.

If you're on a budget, there's a Travelodge next to the station, the beds are damn comfy, but its basic, also, there's no hotel parking, you gotta stay in a local NCP, which was 20 odd quid overnight a few years ago.

I love Windsor though, great place to spend some time.

Beaumont House Hotel is very nice kid. Nice rooms and even a goblin teasmade!!!
I stayed there a few years ago for a company do. Unfortunately the drinks were paid for by the company all night so I can't remember anything about it apart from the headache and hangover the following day. The best thing about that trip was that we were told that we were being paid travel time up until we arrived at the hotel. The train got to Windsor station at 2 so we went into the pub over the road from the station until 6 before getting a taxi to the hotel so although the beer wasn't cheap in there, we were actually being paid to sit in the pub. This meant we'd already had a skinful before the do started so it was always going to end badly.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.