Guardiola Interview with OS

Much more personal than I thought it was going to be - was expecting a Khaldoon like breakdown are where things currently stand but instead Bailey asks more about his life, his hobbies, his thoughts on youth development, etc.

Also interesting that he hangs around with Brian Kidd socially rather than his own staff that he brought over. Wouldn't really have expected that.
Kiddo knows where the best pork pies in England are :-)

Great interview, Bailey asking some good questions.

Pep is sheer class, we are so unbelievably lucky to have him and you can tell that he's planning a stay here for much, much more than 3 years.

That was really , really good.
I still need to pinch myself now and again to remind me that we have this guy as our gaffer.
Yep , we are one lucky set of supporters , but you know what .... we deserve this time.

It was top that, we as fans need to hear from the management once in a while to know whats going on, and to get an understanding of how things are progressing, all seems well at City these days, would be nice to get some bits from top management as well.
you cant be anything but inspired by Pep he is the man.

i like the long term approach the club has ( some fans seem to want instant success). its not just about this season, but about the next 5 or 10 seasons. we are on the right path with pep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.