Guardiola Interview with OS

Nice interview, he looked quite relaxed - stark contrast to the pressys he has had to contend with so far this season. Warm weather helps too!

About the same time as City set up a H.R. department; coincidence?
Probably not a coincidence, but it was interesting reading some of the comments at the time ref the MEN using a Rag fan to write up on Citys games ... one ... Stuart Brennan.Somehow I think the worm has turned and he honestly does some great write ups on the Blues.

Probably not a coincidence, but it was interesting reading some of the comments at the time ref the MEN using a Rag fan to write up on Citys games ... one ... Stuart Brennan.Somehow I think the worm has turned and he honestly does some great write ups on the Blues.
Yep, couldn't agree more....and he stuck his neck out recently on the back of Tolms thread re Gill , conflicts of interest etc, by doing a good probing article.I certainly see him as one of the good guys.

I think it speaks volumes for the man that on a forum where we'll collectively tear into our own pr dept and pretty much every journalist, to a man Chris Bailey holds our respect.

The club could use him more.

Nice interview, he looked quite relaxed - stark contrast to the pressys he has had to contend with so far this season. Warm weather helps too!
I'd say the lack of the same old questions about Hart, Yaya and Aguero probably helped too.

Really enjoyed that. Far more open the I expected it to be, but a really good insight into Pep's methods and ideas.

Makes me feel even more confident that we're destined for success.

I think it speaks volumes for the man that on a forum where we'll collectively tear into our own pr dept and pretty much every journalist, to a man Chris Bailey holds our respect.

The club could use him more
They most certainly could and I always enjoyed his interviews with Khaldoon.Both always looked at ease with one another and Chris`s demeanour makes for great viewing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.