HH Sheikh Mansour planning to attend City v Barcelona match?

vintiz said:
Did he make it ?

Nearly

I saw him outside the chippy at Mary d's with gravy all down his kandura . Think the dibble picked him up after that..

So what can be made of the Sheik's appearance/non appearance ?
He fly's into Manchester on a private, jet on the day that his team play Barcelona, and then apparently does not attend the game ? So discounting the theory that fish n chips in Didsbury was not the reason why make all the effort to be in Manchester on that day ? I think it was Sherlock Holmes who said when you have discounted the probable then you have too look at the improbable, or it could have been Eammon Holmes looking for donuts ! My point being, its not that improbable that the biggest deal in world football took place in Manchester last night. The Sheik was in town for a reason and that reason seems not to have included actually watching the game .

lonestay said:
He fly's into Manchester on a private, jet on the day that his team play Barcelona, and then apparently does not attend the game ? So discounting the theory that fish n chips in Didsbury was not the reason why make all the effort to be in Manchester on that day ? I think it was Sherlock Holmes who said when you have discounted the probable then you have too look at the improbable, or it could have been Eammon Holmes looking for donuts ! My point being, its not that improbable that the biggest deal in world football took place in Manchester last night. The Sheik was in town for a reason and that reason seems not to have included actually watching the game .
so he come to manchester on the day City play Barca and does not attend the game i think you may be wrong my friend not a chance.

lonestay said:
Bad gravy, nothing more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.