HH Sheikh Mansour planning to attend City v Barcelona match?

Didsbury Dave said:
I was told he attended another game "undercover" a few years ago. Maybe did the same?

I was told my someone who works at City that he was at the Chelsea game on Saturday

Told by someone at the club that he hates all the fuss and being centre of attention so it wouldn't surprise me if he was there and keeping a low profile. Also might have to take into consideration that it might not play well in Abu Dhabi with the President Sheikh Khalifa's illness.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Told by someone at the club that he hates all the fuss and being centre of attention so it wouldn't surprise me if he was there and keeping a low profile. Also might have to take into consideration that it might not play well in Abu Dhabi with the President Sheikh Khalifa's illness.
Think this is the case, he did all the acclaim at the Liverpool game a few years ago no need to do it every time Probably wants to watch the game and keep a low profile

lonestay said:
The Sheik was in town for a reason and that reason seems not to have included actually watching the game .

for my money sandy's lineup on tuesdays can't be beat.

I think he was there, i just went on the 360 degree fan pics, and i`m sure hes in 109 with an half n half scarf. :}

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.