HH Sheikh Mansour planning to attend City v Barcelona match?

Pezzer2 said:
According to my mate who is a pilot, he said a Royal plane from Abu Dhabi came in yesterday afternoon. 737 for all you plane spotters

When that happened 2012 it was his uncle or summat.. attended the QPR game

Update, I have just seen him at Asda, Eastlands buying the Mirror, didn't say hello as I was having my breakfast but I reckon he will be there today.

He also got the Racing Post so maybe not if there is a meeting on somewhere.

Just dropped him off at the airport. For the record, he was happy with the result yesterday, hates Stoke and he is a very down to earth guy. His Aides can be a nuisance though but hey-ho. He said he will be over for a big game soon.

akcity said:
Just dropped him off at the airport. For the record, he was happy with the result yesterday, hates Stoke and he is a very down to earth guy. His Aides can be a nuisance though but hey-ho. He said he will be over for a big game soon.

I shared a tray of curry and chips with him in City Square and can confirm all the above is true.

brianisablue said:
akcity said:

I shared a tray of curry and chips with him in City Square and can confirm all the above is true.

That's all rubbish.

He's booked on our coach to Wembley via Wealdstone next week.

blue b4 the moon said:
brianisablue said:
akcity said:

That's all rubbish.

He's booked on our coach to Wembley via Wealdstone next week.

That proves my comment that he's over for a big game!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.