Homeless

I'm in town now and just fucked a chancer off. He had a 600 quid phone, designer tight jeans and expensive trainers. He looked like he was out on the town, not homeless.

As someone said earlier a lot of the homeless have their reasons for being on the street.

I knew a guy in Dumfries. Lets call him Danny. Danny was infantry in the army and got to serve in the Falklands War. During the fighting, Danny stuck his bayonet into an Argentinian's head, and once lodged couldnt get it back out. Danny's Sgt Mjr made him pull the trigger to release the bayonet.
After returning and many nights having recurring dreams things went from bad to worse. His psychological state deteriorated his wife left him, he lost his job, house, and ended up turning to the only people he thought would help him, the only people that wanted to be his friends.....the homeless.
Danny turned to drugs and alcohol to help control his suffering, but he would always talk to the public when he was selling his big issues and always treated people with respect.
Last time i heard about Danny was 3 years ago when he was arrested for shoplifting a sandwich from M&S.

Everyone has a story behind their plight, sometimes we just have to try and understand better

As someone said earlier a lot of the homeless have their reasons for being on the street.

I knew a guy in Dumfries. Lets call him Danny. Danny was infantry in the army and got to serve in the Falklands War. During the fighting, Danny stuck his bayonet into an Argentinian's head, and once lodged couldnt get it back out. Danny's Sgt Mjr made him pull the trigger to release the bayonet.
After returning and many nights having recurring dreams things went from bad to worse. His psychological state deteriorated his wife left him, he lost his job, house, and ended up turning to the only people he thought would help him, the only people that wanted to be his friends.....the homeless.
Danny turned to drugs and alcohol to help control his suffering, but he would always talk to the public when he was selling his big issues and always treated people with respect.
Last time i heard about Danny was 3 years ago when he was arrested for shoplifting a sandwich from M&S.

Everyone has a story behind their plight, sometimes we just have to try and understand better
This in a nutshell,bad things happen to good people,the first mr k served in the Falklands and drink was a major problem for lots of them on return,more died from suicide and drinking and drugs than the 255 who died fighting
Just today one guy from the band S Club 7 was on loose women,he went bankrupt and lost everything,the show had to buy him a shirt to wear on the show,not everyone has family and friends to help them,so many reasons to list here,give them something useful and not money, and it might be the help they need to drag themselves back to life

Jesus Christ man that is horrific. Guys like that I would put up if I had a spare room. I bet council would Shit on me for doing a good turn like that to

That's not correct Nimrod they send you off to the dole you have to fill housing benefit forms in etc if you don't get housing benefit paid to them you get fucked off I know this for a fact as a close friend of mine ended up in the one on wilmot street when his misses kicked him out
It was in Australia mate

I'm in town now and just fucked a chancer off. He had a 600 quid phone, designer tight jeans and expensive trainers. He looked like he was out on the town, not homeless.
I think I can always tell the chancers.
Its the guys and women that have matted hair that hasnt been washed for weeks, dirty ingrained hands and sores of varying types are the real homeless, basically they stink. (Maybe more so here in Oz due to the warmer weather)

I think I can always tell the chancers.
Its the guys and women that have matted hair that hasnt been washed for weeks, dirty ingrained hands and sores of varying types are the real homeless, basically they stink. (Maybe more so here in Oz due to the warmer weather)

Other than the sores you just described me on the way home from work.

This in a nutshell,bad things happen to good people,the first mr k served in the Falklands and drink was a major problem for lots of them on return,more died from suicide and drinking and drugs than the 255 who died fighting
Just today one guy from the band S Club 7 was on loose women,he went bankrupt and lost everything,the show had to buy him a shirt to wear on the show,not everyone has family and friends to help them,so many reasons to list here,give them something useful and not money, and it might be the help they need to drag themselves back to life

Let's put this into a bit of perspective. The infantry guy went through a horror that was forced upon him, not his choice....the Z lister from a pop band more than likely pissed any money he had away on a frivolous lifestyle, his choice. Now trying to resurrect his sorry career on daytime TV no doubt. Only pity for one I'm afraid .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.