I still think we will win the league

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll bring the positivity back.
I think we'll do it.
I know there was a distinct lack of passion last night but I'm taking that as 'after the Lord mayor's show'.
Never expect owt at Anfield anyway.
Said in other threads, Spurs run is horrendous and let's see how Arsenal and Leicester cope with the run in.
West Ham won't do it. The only other threat is possibly manyoooo.

Believe people.
Cast off those miseries.
Turn those frowns upside down.
The title is still there to be won

Yep agree I marked this game down as a defeat, get the 3 points Saturday and let's start a run of wins for the first time since start of the season. With Spurs playing Arsenal points will be dropped. 11 games is a lot of points to play for still.

Please everyone. Open your fucking eyes.

Can I close them again as I don't like what I am seeing.

It's a shocking league this year we are 11 points worse off than we were last year at this time and we went on a pretty good run after that to finish the league in second place but well off the mark so to speak.

I cannot see us finishing top for this year with the run in we have and the fact we are hopeless away from home ( conceded more than we have scored and not scored that many 13 from 13 the sixth worse record in the league FFS ).

It's a train wreck but the good news is we will be best placed to address it going forward.

Missing out on Chumps League for one season holds no fears and Spurs and Leicester to name but two have shown you can be in he thick of it without big name players or expensive ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.