I still think we will win the league

Status
Not open for further replies.
No chance. Everyone keeps going on about how we usually have a good run of form at this stage except there's no evidence of that. We've been poor most of the season. The times we did it in the past we had at least been fairly consistent throughout.

I love looking at this thread as its just like me,full of positivity... I was 100 % certain we would win the league over the rags,was laughed at by mates,i was 100% certain we would win the league over liverpoo,even took on a few bets from mates when the pool had gone 8 points in front! Good times..this season how ever i did think we would romp this league(and bloody should be) but im not seeing much from the players in terms of hunger and intensity. After some great results went our way over the last few nights,after us on a high from winning the cup i thought to myself "if we can just nic it at anfield our season is back on track" but no. I never seen a more i couldnt be fucked effort in all my life,had a shit nigts sleep last night because of this result,this is how loving mcfc effects me(my wife thinks im mad) so please for the love of god city ,look like you give a toss. P.s hope we win the league

We're actually getting worse than we already have been, which is worrying. That performance last night was pathetic. Millions of pounds on the pitch yet can't string two passes togethor. I'm worried about what villa might do to us.

We're not...
We're not going down!
We're not...
We're not going down!
W E ' R E

N O T

G O I N G

D O W N !!!
====
Sadly, this may be the best I can say about our performance this season.

I'll bring the positivity back.
I think we'll do it.
I know there was a distinct lack of passion last night but I'm taking that as 'after the Lord mayor's show'.
Never expect owt at Anfield anyway.
Said in other threads, Spurs run is horrendous and let's see how Arsenal and Leicester cope with the run in.
West Ham won't do it. The only other threat is possibly manyoooo.

Believe people.
Cast off those miseries.
Turn those frowns upside down.
The title is still there to be won

the only thing we should be focusing on is staying in the top 4, nothing more, anything else will be a big brucie bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.