I think Hughes knows he is sacked already

shaundickov said:
RobinJo said:
So they would tell him hes sacked, and therefore mess with our performances in games?

They would have to, otherwise Hughes would be making preparations to sign HIS players. eg Bellamy, Warnock, Santa etc.

How do you know he hasn't?

shaundickov said:
I think Hughes has already been told by Cook and Mansour that his current role is basically caretaker manager, whilst Cook is currently working his balls off to find a replacement before January so they can bring in their own players with our money. Hughes is probably speaking to clubs like Sunderland already.

All the evidence seems to suggest this is the case:

- Poor run of form has put Hughes in line for the chop in any case
- Cook has flown to Milan recently. I don't think it's for players, I think it's to talk to Jose.
- The players just don't seem to be playing for Hughes, they look disinterested, because I believe they know Hughes won't be at City much longer. Especially the Brazilian contingent, who may know more due to a strong connection between Robinho and our owners.
- Previously 'nailed on' transfers are slipping out of our grasp, eg Diarra. Transfer talk from Hughes has been vague at best, and we have no deals sewn up already (leaked to the press) which is surprising given the wishes of our owners to strengthen massively in January.
- Hughes played Robinho last night despite his injury, Hughes wants to go out on a high and knows that our best form has been in Europe. He couldn't simply play the full team because that would look too suspect given that we were already through. Even the team he played was strong enough to raise a few eyebrows in the media.
- Transfer talk in general has gone quiet, surprising given that we're 2 weeks away from the window opening.
- Hughes post match reactions have been strange to say the least - guarded, textbook, resigned, like a man who knows he's on the way out but has been told to keep it a secret.

I like to compare the situation to a company who are being bought out by another company, bringing about a change of management. If this happens in the business world, the staff go a bit awol, lose respect for the departing management, and everything falls apart for a bit. This is exactly what is happening to us.

My prediction? That before January, Cook will make an announcement that Hughes is out and the next manager, Jose or Rijkaard or Hiddink (who may well be currently making a transfer wishlist) will be installed.

Watch this space.

Have you ever thought of writing a novel?

No offence shaundickov but 99.9% of your posts are retarded. Are you a little slow??? It would explain the utter shit you post

shaundickov said:
I think Hughes has already been told by Cook and Mansour that his current role is basically caretaker manager, whilst Cook is currently working his balls off to find a replacement before January so they can bring in their own players with our money. Hughes is probably speaking to clubs like Sunderland already.

All the evidence seems to suggest this is the case:

- Poor run of form has put Hughes in line for the chop in any case
- Cook has flown to Milan recently. I don't think it's for players, I think it's to talk to Jose.
- The players just don't seem to be playing for Hughes, they look disinterested, because I believe they know Hughes won't be at City much longer. Especially the Brazilian contingent, who may know more due to a strong connection between Robinho and our owners.
- Previously 'nailed on' transfers are slipping out of our grasp, eg Diarra. Transfer talk from Hughes has been vague at best, and we have no deals sewn up already (leaked to the press) which is surprising given the wishes of our owners to strengthen massively in January.
- Hughes played Robinho last night despite his injury, Hughes wants to go out on a high and knows that our best form has been in Europe. He couldn't simply play the full team because that would look too suspect given that we were already through. Even the team he played was strong enough to raise a few eyebrows in the media.
- Transfer talk in general has gone quiet, surprising given that we're 2 weeks away from the window opening.
- Hughes post match reactions have been strange to say the least - guarded, textbook, resigned, like a man who knows he's on the way out but has been told to keep it a secret.

I like to compare the situation to a company who are being bought out by another company, bringing about a change of management. If this happens in the business world, the staff go a bit awol, lose respect for the departing management, and everything falls apart for a bit. This is exactly what is happening to us.

My prediction? That before January, Cook will make an announcement that Hughes is out and the next manager, Jose or Rijkaard or Hiddink (who may well be currently making a transfer wishlist) will be installed.

Watch this space.

I know the players know that the performances they are putting in is not doing Hughes any favours but in most cases the players are the last to know and even the manager in most cases is not given any advance notice as such.

If the players knew Hughes was going or knew he had been told and this was effecting their ability to perform it doesn't say much for the character of the players we have and their pride in wanting their performances to be the best they possibly can be week in week out.

Is there any commonsense reason why they would want to put in a better shift each matchday under a new manager then?

Didsbury Dave said:
I'm not buying it, mate. For a start, Directors don't go around saying "We're going to sack you but not just yet".

Thaksin...?

But no, I don't buy it at all... Not in their interests to do that. If they want to sack him they'll just do it...

Benarbia said:
No offence shaundickov but 99.9% of your posts are retarded. Are you a little slow??? It would explain the utter shit you post

How can you take no offence to that LOL.

Not true at all. He knows he has to pull his finger out. I do not accept the notion any more taht he is not up to the job.

If anything. I think its the players that are not up to the job. His signings look like the only ones that give a shit. He would not giving knowing smirks when asked about transfer targets, couple that with Cook.s there will be surprises in January. we already have deals sewn up. Just because we are not getting into a whos got the bigger cock sparring session with Real Madrid, it doesn't mean we arent working hard.

Look at Hughes comments on Diarra. Has he signed for Madrid yet? NO. He has gone fucking awol. Nobody knows where he is. Not the behavior of a player that is dead set on a move there. We have not missed out on any targets as far as im aware, because nobody knows what our targets are. Lets stop undermining the team and management and see what the next few weeks bring eh? Who knows you could be right or dramatically eating your words.

RobinJo said:
How do you know he hasn't?

I don't, it's just a theory but all the evidence seems to stack up.

He may well have signed some players already and I'm barking up the wrong tree. We'll see.

How do you know that Hughes had landed Diarra but City's owners pulled out of the deal knowing that the new manager might not want Diarra? This would explain Hughes' strange 'we still want Diarra' statement even though Diarra has stated a desire to play for Real.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.