I think Hughes knows he is sacked already

Prestwich_Blue said:
I think Hughes has already been sacked and they've engaged a look-a-like to keep us all in the dark until they've got a real replacement. More believable than the OP.

Exactly. I have read some deluded posts on here recently, but the OP on this thread is the winner by miles! Did you start on the mulled wine early today?

jay_mcfc said:
Jose will not leave Inter with this game against United on the horizon.

He can come here and look forward to derby day! We've still got the game at there ground to play.

Didsbury Dave said:
I'm not buying it, mate. For a start, Directors don't go around saying "We're going to sack you but not just yet".

Apart from Man City we have previous with SGE remember

Here is my theory:

Mark Hughes has been abducted by the Rags (SAF himself lead the Commando units) after we trashed Portsmouth 6-0.

The person we see right now is actually SAF in disguise.

avoidconfusion said:
Here is my theory:

Mark Hughes has been abducted by the Rags (SAF himself lead the Commando units) after we trashed Portsmouth 6-0.

The person we see right now is actually SAF in disguise.

The way to prove this.

Next home game someone wave a bottle of Bells at him, if he runs over it's Baconface.

shaundickov said:
I think Hughes has already been told by Cook and Mansour that his current role is basically caretaker manager, whilst Cook is currently working his balls off to find a replacement before January so they can bring in their own players with our money. Hughes is probably speaking to clubs like Sunderland already.

All the evidence seems to suggest this is the case:

- Poor run of form has put Hughes in line for the chop in any case
- Cook has flown to Milan recently. I don't think it's for players, I think it's to talk to Jose.
- The players just don't seem to be playing for Hughes, they look disinterested, because I believe they know Hughes won't be at City much longer. Especially the Brazilian contingent, who may know more due to a strong connection between Robinho and our owners.
- Previously 'nailed on' transfers are slipping out of our grasp, eg Diarra. Transfer talk from Hughes has been vague at best, and we have no deals sewn up already (leaked to the press) which is surprising given the wishes of our owners to strengthen massively in January.
- Hughes played Robinho last night despite his injury, Hughes wants to go out on a high and knows that our best form has been in Europe. He couldn't simply play the full team because that would look too suspect given that we were already through. Even the team he played was strong enough to raise a few eyebrows in the media.
- Transfer talk in general has gone quiet, surprising given that we're 2 weeks away from the window opening.
- Hughes post match reactions have been strange to say the least - guarded, textbook, resigned, like a man who knows he's on the way out but has been told to keep it a secret.

I like to compare the situation to a company who are being bought out by another company, bringing about a change of management. If this happens in the business world, the staff go a bit awol, lose respect for the departing management, and everything falls apart for a bit. This is exactly what is happening to us.

My prediction? That before January, Cook will make an announcement that Hughes is out and the next manager, Jose or Rijkaard or Hiddink (who may well be currently making a transfer wishlist) will be installed.

Watch this space.

Did that come to you in a dream?

I was thinking about the Milan point and assuming that it wasn't a player that plays football in that city, I would assume more than a handful of agents are based in or around that city, and he might just have been visiting someone there.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
I was thinking about the Milan point and assuming that it wasn't a player that plays football in that city, I would assume more than a handful of agents are based in or around that city, and he might just have been visiting someone there.

maybe best to avoid any thinking in future if this is where it leads

Shooter 83 said:
kevinmcfc said:
There is no fucking way on on this planet that anyone will give the rag a pot load of money to spend on players given his season so far. No one would be that stupid, would they?

He's signings are the only players playing well. He's great in the transfer market.

Give him a break we have had loads of injuries and players playing shit, this will be sorted in jan, stop worring lad.

OK son.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.