I would not be surprised if Onohu...

forevercity said:
Ned was great today

At fooking last! Thank you for recognising that! I can really hate our 'fans' at times who thought he was 'sh*t'! They need to either wake up or fooking admit they're rags trying to stir the site up!

Neds showed Micah EXACTLY how to defend today, without having to resort to sh*thouse shoving people in the back to give away stupid free kicks and having grin about it! Neds was entirely brilliant in how he handled both McCarthy and Roberts. He made Dunney totally assured at the back, for once! Only when Richards replaced him did we concede a 'typical' City goal!

I hope he leaves cos too many of you idiots couldn't recognise an excellent academy product if you fell over him!

Bigga said:
forevercity said:
Ned was great today

At fooking last! Thank you for recognising that! I can really hate our 'fans' at times who thought he was 'sh*t'! They need to either wake up or fooking admit they're rags trying to stir the site up!

Neds showed Micah EXACTLY how to defend today, without having to resort to sh*thouse shoving people in the back to give away stupid free kicks and having grin about it! Neds was entirely brilliant in how he handled both McCarthy and Roberts. He made Dunney totally assured at the back, for once! Only when Richards replaced him did we concede a 'typical' City goal!

I hope he leaves cos too many of you idiots couldn't recognise an excellent academy product if you fell over him!
lol

The Oracle said:
Bigga said:

lol

Seriously, you are ONE super prick!

I love Ned and think he played brilliantly today, but you can't have him as a first choice central defender with his injury record.

Bigga said:
The Oracle said:
well, I've never said size matters! :)

Good, cos yours would need much magnification of Hubble propotions to examine it...

Tell me, what Neds was so 'bad' at today. Go on, give me a giggle!
for you to point out what he was good at would take up far less time!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.