IF Hughes Goes Will Cook Go As Well ?

Corky said:
scottyboi said:
indeed ... cook is one of the most successful buisnessmen we could dream of and the arabs know he is tbh its all bullshit fed up of these shit rumours now :|

I would not describe him as a businessman.

well then your stupid lol he was one of the top men at nike he ran that place.

Corky said:
scottyboi said:
indeed ... cook is one of the most successful buisnessmen we could dream of and the arabs know he is tbh its all bullshit fed up of these shit rumours now :|

I would not describe him as a businessman.

Well corky although i respect your opinion, when someone like Micheal Johnson (Basketball Superstar) says the guy is a serious operator, you have to listen. For all his faults Thaksin was no mug and i think that Garry Cook will turn out to be one of our best signings ever.

schtipps said:
I think you'll be eating those words in a few months.

I think that they are both building respect for each other atm. Cook has shown Hughes that he trusts him, its only a matter of time before that respect filters down to the players and we will have a real team on our hands.
Some thing has to happen & soon .Respect has to be earned & it aint being earned at the moment

cyberblue said:
schtipps said:

I think that they are both building respect for each other atm. Cook has shown Hughes that he trusts him, its only a matter of time before that respect filters down to the players and we will have a real team on our hands.
Some thing has to happen & soon .Respect has to be earned & it aint being earned at the moment

Only time will tell, keep the faith, its nowhere to be seen atm.

cyberblue said:
schtipps said:

your flapping like fuck mate its christmas chill out you must have a high blood pressure. Let the man do his job WE wont go down , let him spend and Then after he has had suitable time and he still isnt winning thats when the book should be thrown at him.

scottyboi said:
cyberblue said:

your flapping like fuck mate its christmas chill out you must have a high blood pressure. Let the man do his job WE wont go down , let him spend and Then after he has had suitable time and he still isnt winning thats when the book should be thrown at him.

Agree completely Scotty

He was just a brand manager, not exactly Thaksin or even Franny Lee. He did not exactly start Nike did he, just a mere employee.

Never heard of Micheal Jordan, is he Irish?

Corky said:
He was just a brand manager, not exactly Thaksin or even Franny Lee. He did not exactly start Nike did he, just a mere employee.

out of all the topic you chose to moan about that take a look at yourself mate :) might need a holiday or something i dont no

Corky said:

Take a chill pill Corky, whats your gripe man. I'm merely saying that the ability to be a manager is not just restricted to one particular area, its a skill, and those who are successful can probably employ it in others aswell. If anything it's a bonus because the guy knows how to market his shit aswell as being able to run a football club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.