IF Hughes Goes Will Cook Go As Well ?

Well it seems if they did have their act together some fans would be gunning for them, I didn't see people slagging cook off over the summer with his hilarious interviews over Ronaldinho, some people need to give them time, its early stages of development right now

I would be happy just to see some progress , but it seems to me we are takeing a backward step

cyberblue said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Apart from the manager, coaching team, executive chairman, the ticket office and most of the current squad (not forgetting the heavy-handed, fascist pig police) is there anyone else you fancy getting rid of while we've got the chance? Tea lady, coach driver, the accounts office?
If you are who I think you are, you've been whingeing about everything to do with the club for three years.

Experienced business people know that it takes time to change things and that instability isn't good for businesses. That's not to say that they won't act if they feel things aren't changing but they invest for the long term.
I am afraid that i a have not whinged about anyone sorry to dissapoint you .I am mearly asking fans on this board what they think .Apart From the Manager i have not advocated getting rid of any one & if he pulled his finger out & done his job a bit better i would be singing his praises.On other posts on here i have praised Gary Cook to the hilt & i have not asked for him to get the sack ,I have supported all the players at various times & will continue to do so What i wont do is Bury my head in the Sand & say every thing is Great when it is ovious to most people that it is not .By the way when did i call the Police ,Heavy Handed Fascist Pig Police .I must have missed that one
Still waiting for an Answer .But hey when did the truth ever Matter to some people ?Still waiting zzzzzzzzz

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.