IN YOUR OPINION WHO WAS THE BEST CITY PLAYER Vs EVERTON

SWSB said:
Hart,Zab,Kompany,Ireland.Dont forget Jo is only 21 and still needs time! Dont know why some fans seem to think players need time.I could tell after 3 games Samaras wasnt going to make it,I'd love Jo to prove me wrong,but cant see it.Too lightweight and bad first touch.No good if you are a lone striker.
i agree steve, jo is class but has to beef himself up a bit.a luxury player to be fair.has a great touch at times but in the prem you can't do all that nicey nicey all the time.

Zab for me,Vinny did well,Elano for first hal hour and Stevie Ireland was tireless again and it wpould have been a different story had he finished off that fantastic move in the first half

Zabba was the only player I saw with the 'winning mentality' Robinho was on about. And, it makes complete sense after yesterday, some players didn't have the urge on the ball, and didn't want to win. We miss Petrov, or any left footer on that left hand side, and without Garrido working his arse off for us, we rely on SWP and Ireland to create everything down the centre, which results in long ball shite.

Hart was excellent but Zab was head and shoulders above the rest. Zab was also the only one shouting at other players trying to wake them up (he doesn't even speak english ffs).

Zabbadabbadingdong by a mile. He's top class now he's had a dozen games. Will get better and better. Hope we can shake up the rest . We get either everyone on song and it's a joy to watch, ask Pompey, or only one or two are firing on all cylinders. Time for a change of Sparky plugs?

kompany was great 1st half...2nd half he had two men on him as soon as he had the ball, zab put the best shift in...what i did notice yesterday at half time bowen was coaching jo at, holding the hoof ball then laying it off and running forward for a return and it all just seemed to obvious what the tactics for the second half was gonna be like especially if i'd have been on the everton staff.

Zabaleta was by far our best player both defensively and going forward followed by big Vince. You can't really argue with the players Hughes has bought to date (Excluding Berti because we have never seen him) Including TBH who is not as bad a player as some would have you believe.

Hart for me. We could easily have conceded a couple more if it hadn't been for excellent saves from him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.