Is it time to eat a little humble pie for Christmas?

Big nosed loud mouth and erstwhile dabbing bellend celebrates winning the 2nd raters Europa Cup by telling us to "Fuck Off Home" and the press said ermmmm precisely NOTHING!
We have the temerity to hand them their arses in a derby and sing about their awful attempts to stop us outplaying them with the music on a bit loud and we are spawn of the devil. The media who'd have thought it?

Oh believe me Dave there were actual bozo`s on here claiming Pep didn`t have a fucking clue and perhaps the PL was too much for him.
You only have to read that large article in The Guardian about Sorianos vision for the future of MCFC to realise he`s also in for the long ride.

Indeed, some of the asinine shit written about Pep on here and in the media has been quite something to see and it will reappear the moment things go remotely awry; should they do so.

The media will blow little things out of proportion.

Anyone paying attention can see how our players behave in interviews, where it is as plain as the chip on Maureen's shoulder that City's players have have it drilled into them to be humble, to (as they should) parrot the one game at a time mantra and generally let other clubs talk about us and not the other way round.

I must admit I'd prefer not to see clips on social media of City players singing Park the Bus but it's nice to know they have noticed the new song. Also, that clip looks to be a case of one person singing the line and few joining in briefly; a bit of spontaneous "banter" rather than an orchestrated piss take. However, Mourinho's recent public comments are rather asking for it.

We should all celebrate each win but time maybe for the players to make sure whatever happens in the dressing room stays in the dressing room.

Can't wait for the next derby when City fans interrupt their own chants and goal celebrations by ssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
Also the lad on the mic permanently asking for respectful silence towards our humble guests.. :)

Of course I agree to @ChicagoBlue to handle success respectfully.
So yes, why not a humble pie from time to time. And then again sing out loud and proud.
Ah well, in victory and defeat if possible.

In the 54 years that I have supported City I have yet to see any humble pie from United especially not from Busby and Ferguson.

Mince Pies for Christmas. As for the rest. Fuck them all. We have earned the right to celebrate however we want to. I hope we go unbeaten all season, win the league, both cups and the CL and do a big fuck you celebration to finish the documentary.

Park the bus, park the bus......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.