Is it time to eat a little humble pie for Christmas?

Good post, OP. So far, I don’t think we have stepped out of line, but we’ll have to endure a residual amount of snidery (?) from the old guard. It’s the sound of worms turning.

The “Park the bus” rendition was fully justified as a belated reaction to Mourinho’s obnoxious behaviour. I’m not surprised if the players have now adopted it. And if they can’t celebrate after a match, something is wrong. Maybe the Press confuse it with the Gouger’s favoured brand of provocation, of which we hear little comment.

While we are talking managers, Pep’s public behaviour has been exemplary.

There is a fine dividing line, though, and we do need to stay classy.
Well put.

IF the players can't enjoy the moment, then what is the point?
Pep will not let them get complacent, not a chance in hell.
The media will always try to engineer an angle to make it newsworthy, and if that means setting us up for a possible fall, then they will do so, and the Sky Cartel Media will jump at any chance to blow out of proportion anything, if it means they can say "told you so"
You can bet they have a team working on a " Newcastle style Devon Lock capitulation from a x point lead" as we speak.
Absolutely agree with this post.

Nothing wrong with celebrating, however I think at times we need to be careful we don't over do it and save it all until May hopefully.
The only issue I have is that everything is put on social media straight away and can be used against us at some point in the future should we mess up somewhere along the line. It's all about perception I guess.
We need to remember that although the lead is good things can quickly change for a variety of reasons should we lose a couple of games or get injuries.
I don't think it will but we would get some serious shit if we balls this up from the position we are in and the recent pictures of euphoria would come back to haunt us.
I've got the name of a good surgeon who can do spine replacements

The players could do without that song about Rags. It was not needed and they should treat them as irrelevant.

fuck sake op,you have swallowed the whole media narrative,they can get fucked
I clearly have not, but then this Forum Echo Chamber doesn’t shape public opinion and how we are viewed by everyone without a Login.

Also, note the “?” at the end of the thread title. I will note your feedback as “they can get fucked!”

Duly noted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.