Is it time to eat a little humble pie for Christmas?

I want the boys to celebrate every single victory. We will get beaten at some point but until then they need to feel every single win so they want to do it again and again.

Seems that the eye gouger has managed to get this narrative even into the minds of some Blues.

Nothing that the club, team or fans have done so far this season is even anywhere near going too far.

Nothing wrong with celebrating, however I think at times we need to be careful we don't over do it and save it all until May hopefully.
The only issue I have is that everything is put on social media straight away and can be used against us at some point in the future should we mess up somewhere along the line. It's all about perception I guess.
We need to remember that although the lead is good things can quickly change for a variety of reasons should we lose a couple of games or get injuries.
I don't think it will but we would get some serious shit if we balls this up from the position we are in and the recent pictures of euphoria would come back to haunt us.

Nothing wrong with celebrating, however I think at times we need to be careful we don't over do it and save it all until May hopefully.
The only issue I have is that everything is put on social media straight away and can be used against us at some point in the future should we mess up somewhere along the line. It's all about perception I guess.
We need to remember that although the lead is good things can quickly change for a variety of reasons should we lose a couple of games or get injuries.
I don't think it will but we would get some serious shit if we balls this up from the position we are in and the recent pictures of euphoria would come back to haunt us.
Oh come on we had just stopped our nearest rivals from breaking their all time unbeaten home record in turn becoming the most successful top division club with 14 wins on the bounce , totally outplaying them to go 11 points clear in their own back yard........of course we were going to celebrate and long may it continue.........all together now "Park the bus man united "...........

What ever the media want to report on they will and with 24 news outlets social media ect often things are out of our hands .eg Sterling got racialy abused and attacked before the Spurs game hardly a dickybird is said about it .Two Spurs players carry out leg breaking tackles on our players and it glossed over.We celebrate at the Swamp it world news for weeks .
I see where you coming from but unfortunately if the press want to paint us in a negative way they will .but sooner or later people will take less notice.A journalist on Sunday Sumplement believed the game at the swamp could have been 2-2 anyone watching the game even rags would have thought he talking out of his backside
And not even a word about the hand ball for their goal, though it's true a bad winner is worse than a bad loser. I wholly agree with this bias in the media, I'm not a fan of the olé chant though, I think that can come across as a tad arrogant.

The supposedly over celebrating is just the last in a line of ways the media have of trying to bring us down. Do you think if that was any other team dominating them on their own patch, the celebrations would of made the news. So we are not allowed to rub the rags noses in it, like they have for 20 years.
Wrong thread I know, but imagine if Sterling had done to Kane what Kane did to him -- can you imagine the coverage of that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.