It's not Pellers..It's not even the team..

Injurys aside we still field a better team than the opposition most of the time so mp takes the blame for stubbornly using the same system despite different team members,getting results with your best team out is the mark of a good manager
agree there aswell. our team blows almost every team out of the water in terms of individual quality even when injury hit. pellegrini's problem is that his motivation skills are verging on disastrous and the players dont look in the least bit arsed on the pitch

Its the lack of effort and lack of passion to win back the ball that confuses me. I just read our highest rated player in terms of distance covered on the pitch is Bacary Sagna in 67th place in the league. I'm not suggesting we have 11 headless chickens but surely the closest man to the ball can harry the opponent until he concedes and we can attack again..it has to be down to both the management & the 11 on the pitch..why is injuries an excuse? can City's players not play 2 or 3 games a week?..and don't get me started on slide tackles.

Where'd you read that mate?

only Gunners use and get away with the injury excuse.
-winners win
-losers lose
-champions overcome.

Sorry but I don't buy into this injuries excuse for our piss poor performances, lack sure performances this season, they certainly haven't helped but the with the strength, depth and quality of our squad overcoming these and getting the results should not be an issue. The problem lies with our manager who evidently does does zero research on our opposition, does not change his tactics no matter what, makes that are needed far too late and Team members who only put a shift in when they can be arsed. to be sure

whats with all the doom and gloom? arsenal beat Leicester we beat totingham its wide open,,i believe we will get our arses into gear! we have to drop the players who do not perform and if that means playing the kids then so be it, nigel de jong has just become a free agent hey hey hey......toure do we drop him? YES
I already bet money that will be the case. And I intend to collect. :)

I already bet money that will be the case. And I intend to collect. :)

Collecting on Toure being dropped? or Arsenal and City winning or all three.

We only have Fernando to bring in unless he pays the kids.

I think it was you that said earlier he was bringing Toure off in games to rest his weary legs for the following game so I assume its an Arsenal and City win you intend to collect on.

I hope you do collect but some how I doubt it.

It is all about mathematics, guardiolas barca team was 10x10points and 3x8 subs total 124 points
Every year you must add at least one perfect 10 ore you will go downhill like manchester united.
Mcfc points 10::Aguero, Kompany, otamendi, Fernándinho, KDB, Nasri, sterling,silva
8:::::Yaya, fernando, Zaba, kolarov, bony 8x10 +2x8 3x8subs total 120 points
We have played to many games with 90 points ,
I don't think that guardiola will have a 124 point team in a year but maybe in 3 years. ..........

To be honest i don't think it's the INJURIES, but the INJURY to Vinny. All the other players on the team are amazing, and certainly injuries haven't helped the team, but Vinny (and Kun) is irreplaceable. When we're starting a CB (M. DeM) who gets dogged by friggin' Robert Huth we have a problem. Not to mention the leadership he provides on and off the pitch.

Lucky for us....he's coming back this weekend. Hopefully.

Collecting on Toure being dropped? or Arsenal and City winning or all three.

We only have Fernando to bring in unless he pays the kids.

I think it was you that said earlier he was bringing Toure off in games to rest his weary legs for the following game so I assume its an Arsenal and City win you intend to collect on.

I hope you do collect but some how I doubt it.
Yeah, Arsenal and City picking up wins. Yeah Pellars has been resting Toure. You can tell it's mostly preplanned.

I know Pellar gets no love here, but I think he has done a very good job managing his players and their minutes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.