It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would Tolmie be hinting at a player not signing for us? I don't get that

I don't think he would. If we weren't signing a player he'd probably just tell us, as opposed to us working out a hint only to find out we're not signing someone.

So there's obviously some good news in there.

Ok, we sign Mbappe. With an agreement he can join Real in 2 or 3 years time, having the benefit of Pep time. Also, on the understanding that Sergio moves to Madrid next season.
I think Sanchez will happen regardless.

So we give them a ready-made Aguero now and then transfer Mbappe to them in 3 years when he's hitting his prime without standing in their way? Nah, fuck that.

They've less chance of going that if we add mbappe to the ranks, even at the expense of aguero

Don't think mbappe could take us to a final. Aguero is a huge improvement to Madrid. A Massive improvement. Maybe I just haven't seen enough of mbappe, if anyone I think is going to compete for it on our level (we have the players, they just need to play to their potential) its real Madrid. Still miles ahead of us, I'd say juve are to a degree and real smashed them. Aguero would fuck us royally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.