It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barkley wouldn't improve us that much but again if Pep has a plan to fit him into the team then so be it.

He doesnt really need to improve us, just not let the standard drop so much when he plays instead of Silva or Debruyne.

He is bang average and is used to playing a different style at Everton and wouldn't take the pressure off both Silva and DeBruyne.

Last edited:
Barkley. No thanks. Scores a thunderbolt now and again but his touch is poor and lacks awareness. Isco for me all day long

He is bang average and is used to playing a different style at Everton and wouldn't take the pressure off both Silva and DeBruyne.

hes not bang average as you say. hes been one of evertons best players. if he was spanish or Brazilian I'm sure lot of posters would be raving about him. i dont think he'd play in silvas position anyway

hes not bang average as you say. hes been one of evertons best players. if he was spanish or Brazilian I'm sure lot of posters would be raving about him. i dont think he'd play in silvas position anyway

We could do with cover for the attacking midfielders , and for me Barkley is bang average and hasn't shown that he has developed that much at Everton to be considered , and didn't feature in both the recent England games.

We could do with cover for the attacking midfielders , and for me Barkley is bang average and hasn't shown that he has developed that much at Everton to be considered , and didn't feature in both the recent England games.

doesnt he have the most assists of any english player this season or up there ? you clearly haven't watched everton if you dont think hes improved this season. your second point isn't relevant, so what that he didn't feature for england.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.