It's time to buy a new TV

Too old for this hands and knees building game.
I never usually complain Mr Barcon but did I tell you I was aching badly tonight ?.

What do you want for Xmas Taxi .. .. .. ?
Ohh OOhh OOhh yes Muther please get me something to build like Lego Mechano and stickle bricks and a fooking Airfix Apollo rocket.
And whatever you do muther dont get me nothing thats already built !

I would sooner amputate my testicles with a blunt fish knife and set fire to my toes than build shit like this ever again.

Haha Taxi , but are you happy with the result , looks pretty good to me . Am off tomorrow to spend a day in deep TV research , Richer sounds , John Lewis and Curry's etc had better be prepared !!!

did a fair bit research and most of the smart TVs are clunky
better too get a normal one for similar price imho

For those unwilling or unable to get a professional calibrator in don't forget to try googling your TV's model as plenty of reviewers publish the settings they test at after calibration.

This site is typical for the Sony X850D - http://uk.rtings.com/tv/reviews/sony/x850d/settings

It might not be absolutely bang on as it depends on many variables but it'll be a damn sight closer than out of the box.

For those unwilling or unable to get a professional calibrator in don't forget to try googling your TV's model as plenty of reviewers publish the settings they test at after calibration.

This site is typical for the Sony X850D - http://uk.rtings.com/tv/reviews/sony/x850d/settings

It might not be absolutely bang on as it depends on many variables but it'll be a damn sight closer than out of the box.

The warning about using the settings as universally correct for every panel of even exact model number is within the text of the webpage indicated.

This is particularly applicable to white balance where the non linear effect of any LCD panel applies. In other words changing one position affects other positions and is literally a balancing task needing all points to be revisited several times even with proper equipment to get white balance correct over the full white balance range.
As said in the dialogue every panel is different.
Please be aware of this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.