Jason Denayer brawl recording

Whatever the circumstances of the fight I suspect that after Barton and considering the reputation of the current owner the club will have a zero tolerance stance on anything like this. Expect to see Jason in the bargain bucket any time soon. Pity, a couple of seasons ago he looked as though he was destined to pair up with Vinny, if not for Belgium at least at City.

Rags have lodged a 100 million bid for him as he suits their style.

Some right judgemental people on here. I read something saying the Police in Belgium advised he had no case to answer. If one of my pals was lying on the floor with someone sat on top of them punching them all over, I would do whatever it took to stop it. To be fair it looked like a bit of a shithouse move, but if you are in fear that someone you know might be hurt, you don't know what you might do in the heat of the moment. He won't play for us anyway but people willing his career to be over are wrong IMO.

Disagree mate, plenty of other things he could have done. Instead he chose to kick a downed, defensless person in the head then fucked off, straight after.

But he didn't kick a downed person in the fucking head, he kicked a person that was smashing his mate in the head with punch after punch, at least get that bit right ffs.

There was a shit house in the longer video, one of the other men boot the same person in the head again when he is plainly in trouble at that stage, now that guy should be arrested for assault and it is that kick that has left the mans face a mess.

Looks and sounds really bad but to be fair there is a bloke on top of his friend repeatedly punching him in the head. I'm not going to hang him out to dry over a 8 second video given we don't know the overall situation. He basically appeared to have three options...

1, do nothing and let his friend get battered.
2, dive on the guy and pull him off which probably results in Denayer possibly getting hurt.
3, kick him in the head

He's obviously gone for the option which presents the least amount of danger to himself. I don't condone it but I'm hardly full of sympathy for the victim considering he is knocking shit out of someone who also looks unable to fight back effectively.

Need to see more than a couple of seconds to make any sort of judgement but the guy who got booted will be sorry he copped one from a professional footballer with thighs like tree trunks.

Looks and sounds really bad but to be fair there is a bloke on top of his friend repeatedly punching him in the head. I'm not going to hang him out to dry over a 8 second video given we don't know the overall situation. He basically appeared to have three options...

1, do nothing and let his friend get battered.
2, dive on the guy and pull him off which probably results in Denayer possibly getting hurt.
3, kick him in the head

He's obviously gone for the option which presents the least amount of danger to himself. I don't condone it but I'm hardly full of sympathy for the victim considering he is knocking shit out of someone who also looks unable to fight back effectively.
In summary

He pursued what was the best option for himself and his friend, in self defense, and was fully justified

Might still affect his prospects with us, but that was pretty poor anyway considering he is from the academy and didnt cost 50 million

And needless to say we would have the usual jackasses piling in, with their "outrage"

But he didn't kick a downed person in the fucking head, he kicked a person that was smashing his mate in the head with punch after punch, at least get that bit right ffs.

There was a shit house in the longer video, one of the other men boot the same person in the head again when he is plainly in trouble at that stage, now that guy should be arrested for assault and it is that kick that has left the mans face a mess.
To be fair, I was wrong. When I watched it first I thought he was kicking the bloke on the floor who was being punched. Seems that he booted the attacker. Hands up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.