Jason Denayer brawl recording

It's hardly Joey Barton on Dabo is it?
Not great but I would be happy for the club to leave it to the Belgium authorities to take whatever action they deem appropriate.
Tomorrow's fish and chip paper imo

Having watched the full video, this doesn't look great at all for Jason.
He literally watches the scuffle ensue, sees the other person getting the better of his friend, then lands the kick. He clearly had better options for stopping this fight all together for me. Here's the link:

His mates are the scumbags there. Already down and they continue to kick the guy. He could have handled it alot better as you said but I suppose you aren't really thinking right at that stage, he does seem to be fine with the fight until his mate is down which makes it look worse.

Sorry but kicking someone in the head it a shit house thing to do, unless the film shows he was in significant danger and had no other option then it isn't good.

I'm sure the club will be having a close look at this.

Yeah it really doesn't look good. A kick in the head with the right force and position can seriously feck the victim up for life and even kill him. People can die from brain hemorrhage from a kick to the head.

That is a very measured and completely unrealistic response.

Hardly unrealistic, i'm far from being whiter than white and i've had my share of rucks, some where i have come out on top and others where I haven't. Believe me If I saw one of my mates getting bet up i'd be in there like a shot. However I have never kicked anyone in the head nor come close to it.

Having watched the full video, this doesn't look great at all for Jason.
He literally watches the scuffle ensue, sees the other person getting the better of his friend, then lands the kick. He clearly had better options for stopping this fight all together for me. Here's the link:

Yep, it doesn't make good watching at all,

It's hardly Joey Barton on Dabo is it?
Not great but I would be happy for the club to leave it to the Belgium authorities to take whatever action they deem appropriate.
Tomorrow's fish and chip paper imo
Spot on. More important things in the world than this.

The full video makes it even worse for him!

Agreed - cowardly having seen that again. He is a big strong lad - why not just get one of them in a bear hug and try and part them. Think he will be in serious trouble. Don't like to slag off our own players but i post on the Sunderland Forum and several on there said he seemed to have an entourage and be absolutely full of himself. I have yet to see him have a great game and it is most definitely time to move him on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.