Jason Denayer - Official - gone on loan to Galatasaray

He looks more than capable of covering right back and holding midfield?[
lets spend 150 million but if it goes tits up with injuries ,we can cover an experienced right back and an english international midfielder with a premier league novice centre half

Problem is when you let players hit the last year of their contracts....their options increase greatly! If we wait until mid season to see what he can do, it might already be too late...its understandable he might question how much playing time he will get.....but its up to City to put his mind at rest and offer him a contract that makes him feel like a true 1st team squad player.....I'm sure City will be telling him that Demichelis is gone after the season and 1st team playing time will be guaranteed if he shows he can do it in the prem!

Yes, does that stop him from being capable of playing the two positions I named?
Baring in mind our ambitions are to win the league I would imagine we would feel a lot more comfortable playing a proven cm rather than a untried cb out of position.

I don't believe some people on here... Jesus wept!!
I love Komps, as much as anybody, but, for whatever reason, it has to be said that he was, by his standards, p*ss poor last season. MDM held our back 4 together single-handedly for the most part.

Mangala looked twice the player, when partnered with Demi, than alongside Komps, but I don't see anyone on here saying get rid of VK. (and rightly so too).
This is correct and added to this Vinny has spent long spells of the last few seasons out injured, and can MDM Handle two games a week ?The lad will get his chance and I would play him and Mangala together as much as possible(domestic cups) as they are the future as it stands today.

No but he's a centre back....surely you should be naming MDM/VinnyMangala rather than Sagna or Delph?????
Why? If we have an injury crisis I'd rather have Denayer in midfield than Fernando at centre half.

Yes, please. Let's get rid of the man who has been our BEST defender for the last 18 months or so. And who hopefully will get a seat in our managementteam when he retires because the man oozes experience and manmanagement. Yes, please. Let's get rid ...

I don't believe some people on here... Jesus wept!!
I love Komps, as much as anybody, but, for whatever reason, it has to be said that he was, by his standards, p*ss poor last season. MDM held our back 4 together single-handedly for the most part.

Mangala looked twice the player, when partnered with Demi, than alongside Komps, but I don't see anyone on here saying get rid of VK. (and rightly so too).

Think you two may be at cross purposes there lads?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.