Jay Rodriguez charged by FA over racism allegation

Just seen it on SSN, he obviously makes some form of reference to saying he stinks as he holds his nose and does a “whiffy” gesture, the fine line and most important part is whether there is any mention of being black to draw in the racism, at the end of the day he could well have been saying his breath stinks seeing as they got in each other’s faces.
If he holds his nose then surely he’d sound like this...

Does that really sound correct to you? I mean, it doesn't actually sound anywhere near how someone would structure an insulting sentence.
It just doesn't flow, if you know what I'm saying.

Probably cleaned-up a bit for public sensitivity. This version certainly has a touch of the Prof Hawking about it.

An unsophisticated resident of the towns of Oldham, Rochdale or surrounding areas. Now more widely applied to residents of any the satellite towns of Greater Manchester who speak with a broad Lancashire accent. A Lancashire hillbilly or bumpkin.

You misunderstand my point maybe. The guy is being accused of racism and condemned for it before it is proven but it is acceptable to label him a yonner. Well, I guess its not as bad as pikey.
Nope, didn't misunderstand. How is yonner related to racism?

Was just saying its a derogatory term. There's a continuum of prejudice and its similar to use of the terms chav and pikey that implies a person is of lesser worth based on where they are from or their social standing. We can agree to differ as to whether its acceptable or not. My original point was that the term was applied to someone based on an assumption he was guilty as charged.

Nope, didn't misunderstand. How is yonner related to racism?

Was just saying its a derogatory term. There's a continuum of prejudice and its similar to use of the terms chav and pikey that implies a person is of lesser worth based on where they are from or their social standing. We can agree to differ as to whether its acceptable or not. My original point was that the term was applied to someone based on an assumption he was guilty as charged.

Actually to be fair I have misrepresented the OP who hasn't assumed guilt but did say "deserves a hefty ban if found guilty (agreed) the yonner twat (unnecessary and if he is found innocent is he no longer a yonner twat? If found guilty he is racist, nothing more or less)

Derogatory for sure, but so is dipper, rag and many others used regularly on here. Racism is different.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.