John Stones - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very calm, again just a young fella playing in such an advanced setup, i can't articulate how happy i am with everything atm.

Spot on. I love that he continually plays out from the back, the highest compliment I can pay him is he looks as if he's been here for years. What a player he's going to be in a few years.

John Stones: "I'd like to be captain one day. Every player wants to be captain of their team and to do so for years to come."
Stones: "It's a privileged position to be in to captain your club and country. These are dreams you dream about when you're a little boy."
Stones: "You have to deserve the right to be captain but I'd love to be one day and I'll keep working hard to try to be."

Seems to spend a lot of time talking to Pep during the game. His old school style of defending has impressed me since he signed especially with everyone saying he couldn't do it. Made a couple of John Terry style blocks today after a great performance on Saturday
Yep, the guy is Terry and Pique combined!

We have some of the best attacking players in world football yet I have enjoyed watching this lad play more than anyone else this season. It's obvious he is loving playing for City and being appreciated for what he can do. He just oozes class in everything he does. Keep it up Stonesy.

I love watching defenders who can move with the ball and are comfortable receiving it. He looks a superb player since he's been with us.
I'm just watching a replay of the full Monchengladbach game and he looks completely in charge of everything he is doing.

He has been class so far for us and seems a very likable lad too. Has all the potential to be world class.
I'm so impressed. I think the lad is really good and will improve beyond belief under Guardiola. Look at Pique's improvement under him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.