Kelechi Iheanacho - 2016/17 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing another 20 games won't sort out. He should have passed to Sane in the first half and Nolito in the second - a few more starts and is decision making and weight of pass will be sorted

Agreed,he is coming along nicely,the last thing we need is for him to have all the responsibilty and fade away like the kids at the rags have done countless times,pep will nuture him better than anyone else in the game
I thought pellers brought him through very well to be fair

Nothing another 20 games won't sort out. He should have passed to Sane in the first half and Nolito in the second - a few more starts and is decision making and weight of pass will be sorted
Plus more creativity from midfield would have helped him, we were too dependent on service from the wings last night and let's face it crossing is hardly our strong point.

Made alot of mistakes against the rags....Think he's a great goalscorer but his passing and control still need alot of improvement. Still a young lad and a great option to bring off the bench but havent seen much from him when he's started a full 90 minutes....love the lad and his record of scoring is up there with the best but still think he needs to improve his overall game...which I'm sure he will as he gets more experience!

I think that is a good appraisal of the lad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.