Kevin De Bruyne - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
You forgot, "phenomenal first touch". I can't remember the game(s) but I've seen balls literally *fired* at him and they simply stick iike he's a cat playing with a ball of wool. Quite incredible player.
Spot on re the first touch and his ability to stun,kill or cushion any ball played at him.

Spot on re the first touch and his ability to stun,kill or cushion any ball played at him.

That touch for the goal at the swap was unbelievable, the ball was almost head height, running at full pace. If the touch is too firm the keeper collects it, too soft and he slows down and the defender gets there. 9/10 players would not have scored that.

De Bruyne's injury is healing better than expected. He will undergo a late fitness test ahead of Everton's visit on Saturday. [Guardian]

If given greenlight, i hope he will start game with Everton on the bench. No need to rush these things.

If given greenlight, i hope he will start game with Everton on the bench. No need to rush these things.
I hope he is not in the team. Just rest him for the whole game. Don't want any temptations to rush him back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.