Khaldoon End Of Season Interview Thread

It'll be the usual PR bullshit and false promises.

Thats a little harsh really. They have give us more than I could have ever dream of. Yes we are all disappointed but we still have bucket loads to look forward to.

The future is still bright even if it feels like it dimmed a little this afternoon.

Hope he start with: We choose this club because they have the best set of fans. Unfortunately the majority behave like spoiled brats whenever we have a set back in what is a building project over a ten year project. Despite our input money wise and calculating we weren't to be ruling the PL a d/or CL overnight. Pity the fans expected City to immediately rule whatever competition they are in. So ... that is why Sheik Mansour calls it a day.

Did you see his face at full time? If he wasn't the chairman he probably would have walked out with us...

It's going to be a fun one. "Lads, the whole things gone to shite but it's all going to be alright, honest, we're committed to the next manager. Now if he goes tits up.."

Delph is a decent squad player who was hampered by injuries this season.He won't make Woys squad so should be fresh for next season.

He should have come on today when we were 2-1 up

I'll be amazed if he's anywhere near the team next season. He might still be at the club as we need the English quota. However having said that he should have come on at 2-1, as should Stirling when Walcott entered the field of play. But we have a shit manager who didn't make a change until they scored (which had been coming for 10 minutes or more) instead of preventing them scoring.

Our Chairman will just spout the usual feelgood factor rhetoric, which in hindsight 12 months later when you have a listen back you'll see it's just the usual PR shite. Bums on seats and all that!!

Used to love this man when he, Mancini and Cook were the axis of our success.

He said he was fuming last summer and that we wouldn't have a season as poor as that again.

Here we are 12 months later having performed even worse and he has sat in his hands and watched it all unfold.

Hope Pep is worth it because if he isn't we might end up wasting 6 years of development.

I have felt profoundly disconnected from this club since the turn of the year. I think I get why. It's not just me, although we all have our own story of how, and when, this set in.

I wonder if he feels it. Sorry to be so cryptic. Sometimes, these things we share remain unspoken.

It'll be an interesting watch, for sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.