Kiev at home ticket news

Excellent, I will look forward to the usual bollocking off the missus tomorrow when they take the money out. It'll put the tin hat on an awesome few days!

There'll be a daily fail/rag/dipper wank fest over the attendance for this one, without any thought or consideration for the match-going supporter, they'll slate us mercilessly.

Just looking at my expenditure from Spurs onwards and it works out to £308.00, including Chavs away (£30 x 2), Wembley (£72 x 2) & Loserpool (£52 x 2), then add season card payments @ £110.00 and you get the princely sum of £418.00 to watch 4 weeks footy for me and the mrs.

Thats just for tickets, no fuel, no beer, no food, no..

This will be the first CL no-show for me, just can't justify the expense.

Working class game, my fucking arse..
Tempted to put it towards a holiday ?
I am, spend enough on city.

If we can't fill V Everton at £25 for a LC semi(for whatever reason) what makes the powers that be think we will fill for £40? They also won't be 5 thousand Kiev fans their either - potty pricing, I won't be going

Was thinking of making it back for this one but not at £40 with the traffic nightmare that would be Liverpool to Manchester and back. £40 for about 60 minutes of football or a half day of work doesn't really entice me.
I travel from Liverpool for most week games. It's easy jump the train at 5:15 then get the 11:15 train home.
Sack driving the 602 is a joke both directions.

For a last 16 one off its would be about average, however with the sheer amount of games we play in a season its far too high. Should have been £20-£30.

Whoever is running our Public Relations team will have their work cut out after this. The media are on a empty seats frenzy and we come up with these prices? Absolute joke and I can see it becoming the buy one get one free farce again. We are not a plastic global club yet. Just make it a fooking fordable and we will come.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.