Kiev at home ticket news

we couldn't sell out a semi final for 20 quid, not a chance this will. should have priced it at 20 quid to ensure a bigger crowd, better atmosphere.

Will the club ever learn? A competition the hierarchy crave and they seem intent of having thousands of empties.

If they want fans to take this European wankfest seriously then make it accessible to the masses.

Can not believe the negativity surrounding every aspect of our club...30 for the last 16 of the CL IS an absolute bargain...appreciate we have the COC as well but fook me we would kill for weeks like this year's ago... does everyone expect hamburg prices every week

Can not believe the negativity surrounding every aspect of our club...30 for the last 16 of the CL IS an absolute bargain...appreciate we have the COC as well but fook me we would kill for weeks like this year's ago... does everyone expect hamburg prices every week

No but we expect those that work for the club, supposedly the best in the business, to understand there fans & who they are selling too.

Last year they took the Barca Money for the first leg 6 weeks before the game, about 3 or 4 days before most people has been paid in Jan. A little common sense & waiting a few days till the 1st Feb when 95% of people would have been paid would of easy to do. It's amazing what a little common sense can do for good will"

As someone has mentioned in the space of a few days they are looking for Season Card money/Us to pay for Wembley/Chelsea Away/Liverpool Away & a potential trip to Kiev as well as this home game. I'm not doing Chelsea, Kiev or Liverpool away as Season Ticket, Wembley & this has pushed me to my limit.

Damn this club. How dare they be successful? Why didn't they think of the fans before getting through to the last 16 of Champs League? F*cking bastards will probably go and win as well, and make us pay for another game. And as for the fu*king Capital One and FA Cups, bastards got all the way through to the final in one, and then got fuc*ing drawn away in 'tother without one thought for the fans. Bastards the lot of 'em.

£30 for last 16 in the Worlds most Premier football competition - Yes please.

I'm fortunate enough to be able to afford to go to whatever games I choose so sympathise with those who's budget doesn't always stretch to them all.
Those who can afford it but choose not to go I cannot understand. Did we not dream of going to Wembley every year and progressing in the Cup competitions especially Europe? Am I wrong in recalling joke making, piss-taking threads about United fans complaining of the cost of all their successes in ticket prices and travel? Yet here we are, in the same boat and a lot of you sound just the same!
Go figure.

it's a joke City , they are only charging £4.50 for a ticket in Kiev!!! why can't we do the same?
That is the dumbest comment I have heard in weeks on here.

And it was up against some pretty stiff competition.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.