Kylian Mbappe

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by domalino, 31 Aug 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tevez City

Tevez City

[​IMG]

Gerard Romero‏ @gerardromero 3h

El Madrid estaria ofreciendo 100 millones por Mbappe + Valverde del juvenil para poder cerrar la operación con el Mónaco #mercato

Translated from Spanish by Bing

El Madrid would be offering 100 million by Mbappé + Valverde of the juvenile to be able to close the operation with the Monaco #mercato

This is the same guy who said we are close to sign Fabinho.

2. Afrenchguy

Afrenchguy

What you don't understand is that Monaco isn't a selling club anymore.

But nvm, keep thinking y'all guys are right when you got someone close to the thing who can bring real news.

Don't be too mad 1st september tho.
    You'll still have Jesus anyway. I heard that he was better than Mbappé.

3. lee_wsm

lee_wsm

I would rather Jesus than Mbappe

4. Neville Kneville

Neville Kneville

Oh they can look forward to five years of Mbappe then.

My fucking arse.

5. decmancity

decmancity

Looks a talent but I didn't realise he has only scored 15 league goals. Not that impressive considering most of the opposition in France and the team he is playing in.

6. Afrenchguy

Afrenchguy

No cause he will leave for Madrid when he'll be ready, no one is stupid about that.

But they can make him sign for 5 more years, he will have a starter place in his confort zone, he will still cost over 130M, so he can be in France group for the world cup, then, he will leave for Madrid. There is smart management here, it's not liverpool or arsenal. And the kid got his plan since he's 14 yo, again, again, and again.
    All infos, from reliable sources, goes that way, but you guy still pref to give credits to shitty english papers that got no clue about Monaco.

But you know what, i'll leave, and i'll come back when his contract will be extend, like i said since february.
    Keep talking about him joining city for nothing.

7. Afrenchguy

Afrenchguy

6 goals in 1/8, 1/4 and 1/2 of C1.
    - 18 and a half yo.

Not that impressive.
    an excessivly high numbers of precocity record of both Monaco (where Henry and trezeguet played when they were young) and C1.

8. Neville Kneville

Neville Kneville

I don't think he'll join City, as Real Madrid will want him. And if Monaco kepp him for more tan one more season, or are not a selling club, I'll show my arse.

9. Metalartin

Metalartin

He is better, different kind of players, Jesus can finish, has more flair, can assist, is more involved in buildup play, can close down... Mbappé isn't that type of player he's pace, power and deadly finishing great player in his own right who I wouldn't mind at City but I genuinely believe Jesus will eclipse him, players like Jesus don't come around often, ask any Brazilian they know their football.

10. Metalartin

Metalartin

You've gone and done it, he will go full defensive fanboy mode on you now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.