Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you guys would have a choice based on talent and potential, Jesus or Mbappe? I would choose Jesus personally. For me Jesus seems like the next Ronaldo (CR9) and Mbappe seems like the next Henry. Both will be absolute superstars.

My concern with the guy is that he is currently blazing a trail and should have a fantastic career in front of him, if the stories are right that he is on £16k a week you can see why he puts in the effort he does in order to get that big money move.

What nobody knows is how he will change mentally if he suddenly earns £200k per week, being sat on a five year contract would he lose his motivation?

It's a big gamble for whoever takes the plunge.

If you guys would have a choice based on talent and potential, Jesus or Mbappe? I would choose Jesus personally. For me Jesus seems like the next Ronaldo (CR9) and Mbappe seems like the next Henry. Both will be absolute superstars.

Jesus because of the 75m ish differential that can be spent elsewhere. Also because he doesn't have that WR fee hanging over him. He's also already ours which plays into it as well.

If we're talking in a vacuum then probably Mbappe because he's younger.

Tough call. Can't lose either way.

Where has this Jesus/Ronaldo comparison come from?....read the fountain of football knowledge which is Liam Gallagher making the same comparison the other day. Jesus plays nothing like Ronaldo imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.