Least favourite game of the season

Any team Mourinho manages.

I’d be very interested to know what Mourinho’s record is against Liverpool. Think hes beaten us more often than not.

Any team Mourinho manages.

I’d be very interested to know what Mourinho’s record is against Liverpool. Think hes beaten us more often than not.
Say what you will about Mourinho, he’s responsible for City winning the league in 2014. Not being aggressive btw, just underlining what an amazing tactician he was. He broke Rodgers that day.

I think he still has the same will to win, but he’s fallen out of love with football. That is what has diminished him as a manager, imo.

The Southampton game was dreadful
We were nowhere near our best and the amount of time wasting that was allowed really took the piss

Great ending though

Train back to Shropshire cancelled after the game that night. Standing at Crewe station at 2:30 in the morning in the bitter cold waiting for a taxi was no fun. But did I mind? Not in the slightest. A smile a mile wide. Got home at 4:05 still smiling.

Just this, they raise their game and treat it like a Derby, we play like it's Brighton or Swansea away.

Until we treat it like the rags away we will continue to lose. So fucking frustrating.
So true.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.