Leroy Sane - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never really got the young Cristiano Ronaldo comparisons with regards Sane but it definitely clicked for me Saturday. Very similar in style, let's hope Sane can develop into the ruthless goalscorer Ronaldo has become

I can see him reaching Ronaldo levels too at this rate, become our best player perhaps, he has so much raw talent, but besides that he has so many all round quality's at a young age. He's fast as lightning and technicly strong, but he's also fairly big and relativly strong for a winger. But even besides that, his football brain is really good too especially at this age, his off the ball movement for one is fucking impressive.

Does anyone think he could overtake Aguero as the leading goalscorer in a few years?

Does anyone think he could overtake Aguero as the leading goalscorer in a few years?

Aguero's current figure of 178 is very reachable by Sané, Jesus or Sterling if they stay here until they're 30+ under Pep or managers like him. All 3 look like 20-25 goal a season players and they're 20,21,22 respectively.

Whether they'll be able to catch Aguero's final total probably depends on how long he stays - and his record will always be special because he arrived at 23 years old into a team which finished 3rd and was fighting to win a league title, then suffered years of injuries and still scored at a stupidly fast rate. Those 3 are playing in a team trying to dominate Europe, and is much better, and hopefully won't have the injury issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.