Leroy Sane - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's our second best player at the moment, imo. KDB is the best this season but Sane is something else too and ahead of the rest of great group we have. Ballon D'Or material soon if he continues like this. He is better than Ronaldo was at his age and if he meets his dedication he can be huge player.
Raz is our 2nd best player.

Raz is our 2nd best player.

He is good but nope for me, he isn't. Sane scores as much as Sterling but creates much more. He has mzch more technical ability and with some tweaks in his concentration in final balls, he can be way ahead of Raz.

He is good but nope for me, he isn't. Sane scores as much as Sterling but creates much more. He has mzch more technical ability and with some tweaks in his concentration in final balls, he can be way ahead of Raz.
Yes he can be and eventually will be, but right now Raz is the magic.

Sterling posted a picture to Instagram making fun of it a while back, but then deleted it.

You can see the thick black line he added to cover it up:

1025105.jpg

Sterling posted a picture to Instagram making fun of it a while back, but then deleted it.

You can see the thick black line he added to cover it up:

1025105.jpg

Does that mean he doesn’t see his future here long term? I hope that’s not the case.

Just watched a u tube clip of his performance at wba in the league cup a few weeks back..
Interesting to see ,at the end of the match,after he had been subbed ,young wba kids in their Main Stand,sitting behind our players,queuing up to obtain Leroys autograph...They will remember his performance in that match for a very long time ,esp the 2nd goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.